1.1 All bookings depend on the property being available. The person making the booking must be at least 18 years old.
1.2 Any late bookings must be paid in full at least 30 days before occupancy.
2.1 Upon payment of a non-refundable £100 deposit (subject to acceptance of booking) the guest becomes liable to pay the balance 30 days before the rental date.
2.2 The balance will automatically be taken 30 days before the start of your break. If you wish for the balance to be taken from a different card you must contact us before the due date to make these changes. Alternatively, you may call us on 01558 668751 to make final payment.
2.3 If a booking is made within 30 days of arrival, full payment will be taken at the time of booking.
2.3 Payment can be made either by credit or debit card or cheque made payable to The Pantglas Owners Club.
2.4 Where payment in full has not been made 30 days before, we reserve the right to re-advertise the lodge and no refund will be given.
3.1 Any cancellation made more than 30 days before the rental date, following payment of a deposit, balance or total amount, is subject to a fee of 20% of the rental amount.
3.2 If the rental is cancelled with less than 30 days notice no money is refundable.
Conditions of Rental
1. Please time your arrival to be not before 4pm. Lodges must be vacated by 10am on the day of departure. Please leave lodge clean and tidy at the end of your stay.
2. The maximum occupancy must not be exceeded at any time.
3. Strictly no smoking inside the lodge.
4. No pets are allowed on the Resort.
5. Please park in designated spaces and avoid parking on the grass.
6. Tents are not allowed between the lodges.
7. Resort speed limits must be adhered to.
8. Resort rules apply at all times. Please show consideration to other lodge occupiers/owners at all times. In the event of behaviour likely to cause offence or damage to other users of the Resort we reserve the right to remove any offenders from the Resort without redress.
9. We cannot be held responsible for any external factors that could possibly affect your rental such as weather, traffic problems, electricity, water or gas, or any vagaries of television, mobile phone or Wi-Fi reception or any financial losses incurred as a result of external factors.
Pantglas Hall trading as Lightcourt Limited & Pantglas Owners Club. Lightcourt Limited Registered Office:Pantglas Hall, Llanfynydd, Nr Carmarthen, Carmarthenshire SA32 7BY. Tel:01558 668751. Registered in England:2115859. Part of MBH3LIMITED group of companies. VAT No. 431 9080 66.